Cosmic Urban Connect 57
Maverick, Drifter, Thoughtful Crazy Me…
That made me, by nature, outwardly gregarious, a serious introvert. I talk less, observe more, and oftentimes drift around in my own mindfulness. Yet, alone it is different.
At times those thoughts turn into a maze. At times, they become a couple of lines without significance on paper. And sometimes, those lines slowly open the window to something even I never knew existed inside me.
Which brings me to the perhaps greatest part about being an artist. In a world where the external volume loudly rises, my inner multiverse becomes more and more alive when I become quieter. Sometimes, I have no words for what goes on inside of me: but my art, it lets it out.
Maybe I am not crazy at all. Or maybe I just have a different world, if only you would find it, thought by thought, line by line, painting by painting.

Comments
Post a Comment